The following race day guidelines have been approved by the Cuyahoga County Department of Health, the Cleveland Metroparks and are in place for the safety of the participants, volunteers and race personnel. Please do not attend the race if you cannot follow these guidelines.
- Participants must be symptom free for 14 days starting October 18, 2020.
- Participants traveling to the race are recommended to travel alone or with immediate family members only
- Runners should not leave their vehicles until 15 minutes prior to the start time.
- Runners are encouraged to wear face coverings until the race starts and then again after you finish
- Hand sanitizer stations will be provided at the start and finish line areas
- Runners will be required to stand in pre-marked starting positions which are no less than 6 feet apart until the race begins. Waves will start every 3 minutes.
- Restrooms are available at the Oak Grove Picnic Area. Please plan accordingly.
During Race Guidelines
- Please avoid physical contact with other runners which includes high fives, fist bumps, huddles before, during and after the race
- There is no water stop on the 5-mile course so we highly recommend carrying your own water
- Bottled water will available at the finish line on a table for you to take
- Please no congregating at start and finish line.
- Family members finishing at separate times cannot wait at finish line for other family members.